Our delivery service aims to get your parcel to your front door in up to 10 working days.
We use the following couriers to give you the best options for a fast and safe delivery:
• We only ship to the UK mainland and ROI
• Delivery lead times shown are approximate and are not guaranteed.
• Orders with multiple items may be split into several smaller orders and dispatched separately based on availability
• We do not ship to PO Box addresses.
The status of my order is ‘processing’, what does this mean?
This means currently your order is being packaged and labelled for posting shortly.
The status of my order is ‘completed / dispatched’, what does this mean?
This means your order has been shipped from our warehouse and passed to our carrier for delivery to you.
Orders Not Received
Before contacting Meadow Vale to report a lost order or late delivery, please follow steps 1, 2 and 3 below:
1. Have you checked on the status of your order using our Order Tracking system?
2. Has it been 10 working days, not including Sundays, since your order was dispatched? See our Terms and Conditions of sale.
3. Have you contacted your local Sorting Office to see if they are holding the order, having already tried unsuccessfully to deliver it to you? To find your nearest UK Sorting Office call Royal Mail on 08457 740740.
In the unlikely event that your order has been lost in transit, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (depending upon product availability). Please be aware that you must contact us within 60 days of the despatch date of your order if it hasn't arrived via the postal service. Unfortunately claims for lost in transit orders after this time cannot be accepted.
If the required number of working days has elapsed please contact our friendly customer services team on email@example.com